We’re open Monday – Friday
8 am –7:30 pm PST
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Spray-Tees maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All goods remain the sole property of the Supplier, until payment has been made in full; either to the Supplier or to the Supplier’s authorized representative. The same shall apply to IOU’s drawn on the purchaser’s account until these same IOU’s are honored.
We want you to love your Spray purchase! If you are not completely satisfied with the item, please contact our customer service team. You may return an item within 14 days of receiving it for exchange or credit ONLY (excludes custom orders). All products must be returned in their original packaging with all enclosed documentation and the packaging cannot be broken or in any other way damaged – neither can the product. Otherwise it will not be possible to obtain a refund. A restocking fee of 30% will apply. Please contact us immediately if you would like to make a change to your custom order. It is not possible to modify your order once the creative process has begun, this includes changing the size or the color of the product/design. If you would like to change the delivery address, we will do so if the item hasn't shipped yet. Contact us and we will do our best to help you. Sorry, shipping costs will not be refunded, nor do we cover return shipping expenses.
How to return a product
Contact our customer service team (s[email protected] or call 800-323-6401), who will provide you with a return form. You will have 15 days to return, refund or exchange the item. Merchandise returned must be in their original designer box free of damage and postage labels. A 30% restocking fee may apply. Shipping is not refunded. Please enclose the return form with the returned product(s). You can download the return form here. Unfortunately, returns/refunds are not possible with custom created products.
How much is the freight charge?
We ship all over the world, and the freight charge depends on your delivery address and your purchase amount.
What exactly happens after ordering? Can I make design changes to an existing order?!
We make your shirt.... The artist reviews the specific requests of the custom item and starts the process. If you want to make last minute changes, give us a call. We'll try our best to accommodate your request. Keep in mind, since the pricing of the shirt is partially based on a specific amount of time the artist requires to create this shirt, incorporating special requests we might have to charge you a little more to compensate for the extra time.
- User Content has to be yours. All User Content has to be original, not copied from someone else’s work, and you have all rights in the User Content; OR, all persons who contributed in any way or have any rights to your User Content or otherwise appear in the User Content have given you permission to upload and distribute the User Content on the Site and elsewhere.
- No pictures or images of anyone but you, your friends and family. If you choose to upload photos to the Site, link to embedded videos, or include other images of real people, make sure they are of you or of you and someone you know – but only with their express permission to submit it.
- Please act appropriately. Express yourself with non-offensive individual self-expression. Be respectful of others opinions and comments so we can continue to build User Forums for everyone to enjoy. If you think your User Content might offend someone or be embarrassing to someone chances are it probably will and it doesn’t belong on the Site. Cursing, flaming, harassing, stalking, posting insulting comments, personal attacks, gossip or similar actions are prohibited. Your User Content may not threaten, abuse or harm others. Your User Content may not include any negative comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap or that are defamatory, slanderous, indecent, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit. If you discover content that violates these Terms, you may report such abuse by clicking on the “report abuse” buttons located throughout the Site.
- Don’t upload third party materials. Your User Content should not contain any visible logos, phrases or trademarks or other third party materials. Do not use any User Content that belongs to other people and pass it off as your own. This includes any content that you might have found elsewhere on the Internet.
- Does your User Content contain music? Your User Content may not contain any music unless the work and performance is original with you and/or you have all rights to the musical work (including any performances). No jingles, sampling or otherwise.
- Do not use the User Forums for commercial purposes. Your User Content may not advertise or promote a product or service. You may not use your User Content to raise money for anyone, any organization, any business or for a pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme.
- Do not upload User Content that is inappropriate or illegal. Your User Content may not promote any illegal activity. If someone could go to jail for taking action suggested by your User Content, don’t upload or post it. If you do upload or post User Content that is illegal or in violation of applicable law, we reserve the right to take action that we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion, including reporting you to the proper governmental authorities.
- No violence. Your User Content may not promote violence or describe how to perform a violent act.
- Be honest and do not misrepresent yourself or your User Content. Do not impersonate any other person, user or company or upload or post User Content that you know is false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate, misleading or that misrepresents your identity or affiliation with a person or company.
- Others are watching. We hope that you will use the User Forums to exchange information and content and have discussions with other members. However, please remember that the User Forums is a public forum and User Content that you post on the User Forums will be accessible and viewable by other users. Do not post personal information (e.g., first and last name, password, phone number, address, e-mail address or other personally identifiable information or contact information).
- Don’t share other people’s personal information. Your User Content may not reveal another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual or that is extremely personal in nature.
- Don’t damage the Site or anyone’s computers. User Content may not upload viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or any other technologies that could impact the operation of the Site or any computer system.
- Your Design only uses images you created or which came from our graphics library;
- No one else claims any ownership of or any rights to the Design;
- Your Design does not, violate, misappropriate or infringe on the privacy, celebrity, moral or other rights of anyone;
- Your Design is not defamatory, obscene or pornographic;
- Your Design does not contain any material which would be illegal to print or display; and,
- Spray-tees may legally make and sell products incorporating your Design without violating, misappropriating or infringing the rights of any third party and without being obligated to make any payments to, or obtain any permission from, any third party.